University of Missouri – Kansas City (UMKC)
University of Missouri – Kansas City Dean's International Computing and Engineering Award
The Dean's Computing and Engineering (DICE) Award is a renewable scholarship for new international students studying in the School of Computing and Engineering. The DICE Award waives a portion of non-resident fees.
Levels of Study:Undergraduate, Graduate
Field of study:Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
Location of study:University of Missouri - Kansas City, Kansas City, MO
Award, Tuition Reduction
$7,000 - $9,000
Number of Awards:
Partial non-resident fees
Academic year, renewable each year
- Minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Minimum TOEFL score of 550 PBT/213 CBT/79 IBT, or minimum IELTS score of 6.0
- Must be an F-1 or J-1 visa holder.
- Must be nominated by the School of Computing and Engineering. New applicants meeting the criteria are automatically recommended to the academic unit for consideration.
- Instructions:For more information on how to apply, please visit the website.
University of Missouri - Kansas City
International Student Affairs Office
5235 Rockhill Road
Kansas City, MO 64110
: +1 (816) 235-1113
: +1 (816) 235-6577