University of New Mexico
UNM Amigo Scholarship for International Students
The Amigo Scholarship for International Students entitles outstanding international students to a waiver of non-resident tuition and a cash award of $250 per semester.
Levels of Study:Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctorate
Field of study:All
Location of study:University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
Number of Awards:
Tuition Reduction, Living Stipend
- Must be non-resident with non-immigrant visa status (F1), must be admitted to UNM by deadline, must enroll in full-time degree-bearing program, cannot have other institutional awards, must not be currently attending or have previously attended UNM.
- Undergraduates must have secondary school grade point average of 3.5 or higher and must be ranked in top 20% of graduating class.
- Graduate students must hold bachelor’s degree as approved by the Ministry of Education of their home country, must have undergraduate grade point average of 3.5 and be ranked in top 20% of graduating class.
- Personal essay and letter of recommendation should be included in application.
- Award Deadline:March for fall semester, August for spring semester.
- Instructions:Download application materials from our website.