Chadron State College
Chadron State college Non-resident Schloars Program
Th Non-resident Scholars Program is a scholarship equal to one half of the out-of-state tuition and is available to all new indergraduate and graduate
international applicants who enroll in campus-based courses and who have submitted documentationsupporting qualifying criteria.
Levels of Study:Undergraduate, Graduate
Location of study:Chadron State College Chadron, NE
- Entering freshmen must meet at least one of the following criteria: Ranking in upper one half of graduating high school class.
Minimum of a 3.25 (on a 4.0 scale) overall high school grade point average (GPA). Minimum composite ACT score of 22 or SAT score of 1530
- Undergrate transfer students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale) for all previous work attempted at all colleges
attended prior to their enrollment at chadron State College.
- Must score 600 or better on paper-based TOEFL exam, 100 or better on internet-based TOEFL exam, or 7 or better on the IELTS.
- Graduate students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 for all previous work attempted at all colleges attended prior to their
enrollment are Chadron State College.
- Award Deadline:None
- Instructions: Award will automatically be awarded during in-processing and receipt of official transcripts and test scores.