University of Miami
University of Miami MBA Program Graduate Assistantship
Assistantships are awarded to qualified students for fall admission only. Students who qualify for an assistantship are assigned to work in the School of Business for 15 hours per week.
Levels of Study:Graduate
Field of study:Accounting, Business and Management, Computer and Information Sciences, Finance, International Relations, Marketing
Location of study:University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL
Number of Awards:
Up to 75% tuition coverages, $1,500 stipend per semester.
Academic year, renewable up to 2 years
- Must be a minimum GMAT score of 650.
- Must have a minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA.
- Must continue to meet requirements to be eligible for renewal.
- Award Deadline:January, March
- Instructions:Apply online. Check the box indicating desire to be considered for a graduate assistantship.