Carnegie Mellon University, Information Networking Institute
Carnegie Mellon University Tuition Scholarships
All students admitted to the INI graduate programs in information security, information networking, mobility and software management who
request financial assistance are considered for partial tuition scholarships. Award amounts vary and are based on a combination of need and
merit as well as the availability of resources at the INI.
Levels of Study:Graduate
Field of Study:Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
Location of study:Carnegie Mellon University, Information Networking Institute Pittsburgh, PA
Number of Awards:
16 months (4 semesters)
- Must have an admission offer to one of the INI's graduate programs: MS in informatrion Security, Technology & Management (MSISTM),
MS in Information Networking (MSIN), MS in Information Technology-Mobility (MSIT-MOB), MS in information Technology-Software
Management (MSIT-SM), MS in information Technology-Information Security (MSIT-IS).
- Students receiving assistance through the INI must remain in good academic standing. Good academic standing is defined as maintaining a GPA
of at least 3.0 in core courses and all courses taken, excluding the project, and having no academic or administrative violating
on your record.
- Award amounts vary and are based on need and merit as well as program needs and available resources.
- Award Deadline:February 1
- Instructions: Students who have been offered admission to the INI, and have indicated they would like to be considered for tuition
scholarships on the basis of their admission application. No separate application is required
Carnegie Mellon, Information Networking Institute
Director of Admissions
4616 Henry St
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
: +1 (412) 268-9598
: +1 (412) 268-7196