Pittsburg State University
Pittsburg State International Scholarships/Assistantships
Pittsburg State University is a public University located in the southeast corner of the state of Kansas. Serving approximately 7,000 students,
PSU has an international population of about 500 students from 40 different Countries. Pittsburg State offers more than 100 internationally recognized undergraduate and graduate degrees. Although the university is more than 100 years old, class sizes have remained small and individually focused. Pittsburg State University is very attractive to prospective international students because of the quality of our programs and the comparatively low tuition fees.
Levels of Study:Undergraduate, Graduate
Field of Study:All
Location of study:Pittsburg State University, Kansas Pittsburg, KS
Scholarship, Tuition Reduction
Number of Awards:
Undergraduate:40; graduate: varies
Undergraduate scholarships cover partial to full tuition. Graduate assistantships can cover tuition, stipend for living expenses.
- Undergraduate International Advocate Scholarship: Cumulative GPA of 3.25.Student may apply
for this scholarship after 1 semester at Pittsburg State.
- Undergraduate Honors College for Incoming Freshmen: CGPA 3.5. Must be admitted to PSU and apply before Feb 1 for fall admission each year. Applicants must also submit a SAT or ACT score.
- Undergraduate Honors College for Transfer Students: CGPA 3.75 must be admitted to PSU and apply before Feb 1 for fall admission each year.
- Graduate Assistantships: Must be admitted to the graduate program.
- Graduate and undergraduate incoming student scholarships are selected based on academic records submitted with application.
- Award Deadline:Varies
- Instructions: For more information on how to apply, please visit the website.
International Programs & Services
International Admission Coordinator
118 Whitest Hall, Pittsburg State University
1701 S Broadway
Pittsburg, KS 66762
: +1 (620) 235-4680