University of Hawaii at Manoa Shidler College of Business
University of Hawaii at Manoa Full-Time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Scholarships
A leader among U.S. business schools in its focus on the Asia-Pacific region, the Shidler College of Business at the University of Hawaii at Manoa provides students with an in-depth understanding of the best business practices, an awareness of languages and cultures, and a solid comprehension of emerging technologies within today’s complex global economic environment. Founded in 1949, the college offers students a wide selection of degree, certificate, and high-impact executive programs in a unique multicultural learning environment enhanced by collaborative learning, research projects, international speakers, internships, study abroad, and career opportunities.
Levels of Study:Graduate
Field of study:Business and Management
Location of study:University of Hawaii at Manoa Shidler College of Business, Honolulu, HI
Award, Scholarship, Student Exchange, Study Abroad, Tuition Reduction
Number of Awards:
- Must have a minimum GMAT score of 550.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent.
- Must have work experience (minimum 2 years full-time post undergraduate, professional).
- Two letters of recommendation must be submitted.
- Statement of Objectives (1-3 pages) must be submitted.
- Award Deadline:March 1
- Instructions:For more information on how to apply, please visit our website.
University of Hawai'i at Manoa Shidler College of Business
Office of Student Academic Services
2404 Maile Way
Honolulu, HI 76822
: +1 (808) 956-8266