Idaho State University
Idaho State University Non-Resident Tuition Waiver Scholarships
Non-resident tuition waivers available to undergraduate and graduate students in many areas of study. Student pay only in-state portion of
tuition if awarded a waiver.
Levels of Study:Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctorate
Location of study:Idaho State University, Pocatella, ID
Number of Awards:
Non-resident portion of tuition
Academic year, renewable for additional years
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA equivalent to 3.0 for undergraduate awards.
- Must have a minimum posted TOEFL or IELTs requirements or equivalent
- Current ISU students will be awarded before new students
- Award Deadline:May 1; November 1
- Instructions:Graduate students must fill out a special NRTW form obtainable the listed contact. Undergraduates are automatically
considered if they meet the minimum criteria and are applying to an eligible major.